1. We will not be responsible if you take the same service from the third party, we will only follow the start count of the order.
2. Sometime service can be effected by tech issue, holiday or any other problem.
3. Safex(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Payment Wallets/UPI), NEFT/IMPS, PayTm for Payment whereas rest use (Master/Visa/Amex Credit-Debit Card) on Safex.
4. If you are placing order & once order will be started then we can not stop this order so we can not give refund as well kindly confirm us everything before placing order if you have any doubt..
5. If your order gets in process status, you can not make any edits or changes in your order or URL.
LinkedIn is a business- and employment-oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. As of 2015, most of the company's revenue came from selling access to information about its members to recruiters and sales professionals. As of April 2017, LinkedIn had 500 million members in 200 countries, out of which more than 106 million members are active. LinkedIn allows members (both workers and employers) to create profiles and "connections" to each other in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships. Members can invite anyone (whether an existing member or not) to become a connection. The "gated-access approach" (where contact with any professional requires either an existing relationship or an introduction through a contact of theirs) is intended to build trust among the service's members. LinkedIn participated in the EU's International Safe Harbor Privacy Principles.
1. More followers means more potential customers or clients seeing your content.
2. A larger follower base can help to establish your brand and increase your visibility.
3. More followers can lead to increased website traffic and improved search engine rankings.
4. Helps you build a large and engaged network on LinkedIn
5. Helps you build credibility and authority in your industry.
6. Helps you connect with other influencers and professionals in your field.